At Tamper Technologies we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly to ensure you are happy with any changes. By using our services, purchasing from us, visiting our website, you are agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Who we are
Tamper Technologies Limited is a limited company registered in England. The company registration number is 04406375. The registered office is The Oaks, Moor Farm Road West, Airfield Industrial Estate, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 1HD.
Information We Collect
When you register with us, visit our website, use our services or make an enquiry with us you may be asked to provide some personal data, which may include:
- Name and company
- Contact information including email address and postcode
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to surveys, offer and enquiries
We automatically collect data about visitors to our website (for example on browsing patterns, by using cookies and your Internet Protocol (IP address. This data is used in an anonymous form.
Google Analytics -we use this to understand how the Tamper Technologies site is being used in order to improve the user experience. Your data is all anonymous. You can find our more about Googles position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computers hard drive.
Once you agree the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to tailor its operations, to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you chose to share with us.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Controlling Your Personal Data
You may choose to restrict the collection or the use of your personal information. Under the GDPR you have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Please provide as much information as possible about the nature of your contact with us to help us locate your records
- Object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing
- Have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation
- Have any inaccuracies in your data corrected
- Object to automated processing
If you wish to carry out any of the above, you can do so by writing to us at The Oaks, Moor Farm Road West, Airfield Industrial Estate, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 1HD or by emailing us at email@example.com
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
The material on our website site is given for general information only and does not constitute professional advice. You should take specific advice before taking a course of action as we do not accept directly or indirectly any responsibility for loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance in information on this site.
Given that the internet uses an open system we cannot warrant that the site and downloads reach you virus-free. You must therefore take all appropriate precautions for your own safety.